Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Vinyl Wednesday: marriage signs!

I've had a handful of people ask me for some custom wedding signs in the last few months and it's been so fun making them!!! Here's a few of them:

  
This Bride to be wanted a rustic sign to be carried down the isle, as well as a rustic dessert table sign. It was a western themed wedding hence the rustic look.
I absolutely love how the two rustic ones turned out, I used the vinyl as a stencil for the paint then peeled it off and sanded it a bunch, it looked wonderful in person! Even my hubby who isn't so big on all my signs thought they were pretty awesome!!!
A comical sign to be carried down the isle, it made me laugh when they told be what they wanted, I thought it was such a funny sign to do!!!
 Lastly, another "Here comes the Bride" sign, I love the swirly font!!! They had matching "Mr. & Mrs." signs, as well as "Thank You" signs for the bride and groom to hold for pictures. Such cute ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment