Monday, October 14, 2013

Switch it up Monday: gobble gobble gobble

So I thought I'd switch it up a little this week (I didn't take photos of any foods, so that will have to wait till Wednesday), I have this fun new sign I wanted to share! I've been working on a set of wood tags that a friend saw on Pinterest and thought it would be a great thing to make for a craft fair I'm going to Thursday. But alas, the set of tags hasn't been working so well for me, but I'm hopeful I'll have it done by tomorrow night. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to do some cute thanksgiving and Christmas sayings in these "giant tags". Look forward to the Christmas ones...I'm super excited!

(ignore the mess in the background, still need to paint the trim around the door)
Oh and if you're local, feel free to come check out this awesome vendor event Thursday!!!
Here's the facebook page for the event, go like the page to be updated about future events and see some sneak peeks of the great stuff that they'll have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment