Monday, August 19, 2013

Recipe Monday: Sweet & Sour Chicken & fried rice

Can I just say YUM! We all loved it!
 (I have some pretty picky kiddos too)
I found this recipe on Pinterest several months ago and have thoroughly enjoyed making it every so often, definitely a favorite of ours! Well today, I didn't have time to cut up and lightly fry the meat before baking it so I used Tyson's Jumbo Popcorn Chicken that I bought at costco last month! It made it super quick to whip up! The rice takes very little time since you can make the white rice ahead of time, then turn it into "fried" rice when you're ready. If you're looking for a quick, easy and delicious meal, you should try making this Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe!!!

 Oh and from now on I'll be posting a recipe that i've tried or make every Monday, so look forward to some tasty recipes in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment