Saturday, July 27, 2013

Craft show!

Had such a fun day with my super crafty sister in law and my wonderful sister at the craft fair I've been prepping for all week! Less than 5 hours of sleep last night and up till 1 the night before, plus crafting off and on all week turned into a gorgeous display!!! On the upside to not selling as much at the show I listed all of my extra signs on my Facebook page! I'll be listing them on etsy this week too! Hopefully they'll all go to wonderful homes that can enjoy their cuteness!
Yes, I'm talking about my signs not an animal ;-) 


Plus I had my two adorable nieces that got to come have fun, what kid doesn't love face painting, a jumping castle, balloon animals and some cute girly hair bows that they bought from another vendor. Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment